- Awakening during the night
- Awakening too early
- Not feeling well rested after a night’s sleep
- Daytime tiredness or sleepiness
- Irritability, depression or anxiety
- Difficulty paying attention, focusing on tasks or remembering
- Increased errors or accidents
- Tension headaches
- Distress in the stomach and intestines (gastrointestinal tract)
- Ongoing worries about sleep.
I could check all of theses, especially for the last 10 years.
Get thee to the Sleep Professionals for a sleep study. The outcome is apnea and a fitting for a monitor. I stop breathing during the night, and the monitor supplies air to keep my airway open.
I don’t have the monitor yet. No one seems in a rush, it is a mild case. In the meantime, I’m more aware of my failing to memory; the necessity for a nap and a symptom I didn’t know could be related, stomach distress. Monday morning I’ll get training and my monitor. I’m praying I’ll have immediate relief of all my symptoms. I’ve been warned it takes awhile to get use to the apparatus. I guess I should be praying for patience.