Rules of the Challenge
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Publish 3 quotes on 3 consecutive days on your blog. It can be your own, or from a book, movie or from anyone who inspires you.
- Nominate 3 more bloggers to carry on this endeavor
I want to invite:
This is my last day for the challenge. Because I missed a day I’m posting on a Sunday. It caused me to remember something I made note of from my cousin’s blog.
“In our day, heaven and earth are on tiptoe waiting for the emerging of a Spirit-led, Spirit-intoxicated, Spirit-empowered people.”
Dennis C. Tanner is a missionary to Scotland. When I read this I remembered this from the Bible, angles watch us. Why Angels? gives these duties to heaven’s angels.
- Being God’s Messengers
- Being God’s Holy Warriors
- Watching History Unfold
- Praising & Worshipping God
- Being ‘Guardian Angels’ – Protecting & Directing people on behalf of God
The Bible tells us that the Spirit in-dwells all who accept Christ’s redemption: .John 14:26 New Living Translation (NLT) But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative—that is, the Holy Spirit—he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you.
The people are the Christ followers who remain steadfast, not grieving the spirit, having the mind of Christ, spirit filled, spreading the good news, prayers, ready for Christ.