Martha couldn’t find her angel for the tree top this year. Mine was sold I the estate sale almost three years ago. I enjoy Angels on the tree, oh, and stars. This year the tree has a beautiful bow.
I’m posting this for Hugh, http://hughsviewsandnews.com, To raise money for charity. I’ve posted the rules, or go to his site and read what he has on his mind, and join in the fun.
This year Angela has a special message for you all. Now that I have shown you what is on top of our Christmas tree, she wants to know what is on top of your Christmas tree and, by participating, you’ll be helping me raise up to £250 for charity. If you’d like to take up Angela’s challenge then here’s what you need to do.
1. Take a picture of what is on top of your Christmas tree.
2. Start a new blog post called “Here’s what’s on Top of my Christmas Tree – what’s on Yours?”
3. Detail in the post that you are helping Angela and Hugh raise up to £250 for charity, by showing everybody what is on top of your Christmas tree.
4. Link your post back to this post by using a PingBack so other participants can see what is on top of your Christmas tree. PingBacks are easy to set up and I’ve given full instructions on how to set one up further down this post.
5. If you have problems with a PingBack, then just leave a comment with a link to your post in the comments section of this post.